Implemented Change "Tactical" to "Akayalounge"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone

Just wanted to address that the new theme Tactical is a great theme and fits very well for this gaming, homebrew and hacking forum.

However the logo or logo text should be changed from Tactical to the name of this site actually to make more sense.

That'd be great at least :) . What do you think?

P.S. I love this theme and I have used it already before it was set to be the main theme.

Reactions: 윤희지
Thanks for updating the logo/text. The new logo looks cool but it seems a bit hard to see most of the time. Especially when the background wallpaper is black around that area where the logo is. Maybe simply white text in a cool font saying "ayakalounge" is a better solution? Or something different that is clearly visible.

Thanks for updating the logo/text. The new logo looks cool but it seems a bit hard to see most of the time. Especially when the background wallpaper is black around that area where the logo is. Maybe simply white text in a cool font saying "ayakalounge" is a better solution? Or something different that is clearly visible.
Okay, I have another made logo ayakalounge I've been thinking in 1 hour to be made the logo. What do you think about this?
smiCxDT.png

Reactions: m0nadpr0xy
The new logo looks absolutely slick and awesome.

Great job. It is more visible than the logo before :) .

Reactions: 윤희지
Status
Not open for further replies.