USA EUR AU Collection of 228 (permanent) Themes for PS4 (OFW 5.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legend6

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 16, 2018
Slap1gl.png

Name:
Themes Collection for PS4 (OFW 5.05)
Size: 3.17GB
Download Link: Torrent file
Zippy links ( base64, Thanks to @mindruler )
Hidden content
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlY3J5cHQuY2MvQ29udGFpbmVyLzRDNDJCRUE0MUEuaHRtbA==

Last edited:
i regret to inform you fellows that the torrents are being heavily monitored by isps. As filesharing is the issue. Direct download is a little murkier but a torrent will certainly create a copyright notice to you if you are caught no doubt about it. I hope this makes sense.

i regret to inform you fellows that the torrents are being heavily monitored by isps. As filesharing is the issue. Direct download is a little murkier but a torrent will certainly create a copyright notice to you if you are caught no doubt about it. I hope this makes sense.
That's always a given with torrents, use a vpn and you should be fine.

Reactions: 윤희지
i did not wish to give this away but i regret to inform you this is no longer the case my friends.

there is one publicly cited case (though I am afraid I know of others) where the fbi used records to arrest the owner of the silk road...

the copy right owners are now pursuing similar avenues.

better to be forewarned as it means you are forearmed....

torrents as a medium yes even under vpn are compromised. seanp warned you on 07/27/18. wake up white people...

first thanks for sharing your themes. but seeing the firewatch theme in the post I can't seem to find it in the torrent
can someone post it here? also great themes dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.