H-encore 3.68

A

AXE1337

Hi ,

I'm wondering if there is a fix for my problem , i will explain it precisely ...

Each time i launch the exploit after successfully doing it , i need to reinstall the game over and over to play it again , is it normal or it's just a glitch which need a fix , if yes can u guys help me out to avoid reinstalling again and again !

Cheers !

Reactions: reza8796
Hi ,

I'm wondering if there is a fix for my problem , i will explain it precisely ...

Each time i launch the exploit after successfully doing it , i need to reinstall the game over and over to play it again , is it normal or it's just a glitch which need a fix , if yes can u guys help me out to avoid reinstalling again and again !

Cheers !
If you don't get any replies, try posting in reddit

Hi ,

Cheers !
What are you getting show error on PSVITA Games?

Reactions: AXE1337
Hello 윤희지!

I was getting an error which was asking me to reinstall the game on the OFW 3.68 ( but hands down i just use my vita only to watch some anime via the remote play ) .
I guess it's only the way how it goes with the h-encore on higher firmware than 3.60 ...

Thanks for helping me , much appreciate it !

Reactions: African