How to change your controls from Asian O (accept) to Western X (accept) In PS4 5.05 Jailbreak?

jayveecruz05

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Has anyone knows how to change the behavior of the button Circle?, you know that the Asian version of PS4, the circle is the Accept Button and the X is the Back Button, is there any chance that we can switch this two? Without using The Controller Mapping in Accessibility. like is there any Payload for this? or just editing code using FTP, just like in the PS3? And I also see in PS4 Devwiki, there is a O Button Behavior and Region Setting under System in Debug Settings but currently I can't see this in my Debug Settings in PS4 5.05 Jailbreak, is there any HEN payload that enable this setting?

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/★_Debug_Settings

Hope some one can help me, and other users have Asian Version of PS4.

Thank You.

I asked about this myself. When Vita is cracked with Henkaku there was a System menu Henkaku settings which switches O and X behaviour... It would be good if there is one but when I think about it, PS4 is not cracked like Vita.. You still need to go to User Guide and Debug Settings to set some things.. So if there is a tool, it would confuse the user nothing more.. What I mean is you need to use O to enter this menus and then switch the buttons then you will start to use X to enter menus... If you could set this up from system startup that'd be useful but as you know current hack is running in memory and it's lost when the device reboots.

Reactions: 윤희지