How to import/export language packs from one game to another of the same title but different region?

Asmoden

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 12, 2024
Hello, im trying to figure out how to do this modding into a game. I think its interesting, since sometimes there are games that are dumped with the newest update to a region, but not to the others. Id like to aways peak the dumpped game with the newest update. But i like to play games dubbed in my mother language, which is PT-br and i dont wanna be a bother asking for people to dump thr newest update to my region. Please, if there is a way or ways of doing this import/export thing, let me know. Thanks.

Ps4, I need to use it every game i need to, but this time its the one: Resident Evil Village CUSA18008.

Every game is not possible, depends.

What would you like to use language for RE8?

Pt-Br. I mean, but if you know how to do it, tell me the theory behind it. I have this theory that you extract the language you want to add in the base game that doesnt have your language, from the game that does. Then you do a fpkg patch with this language you just extracted. There is a tool that i saw on Modded Warfare that does that, creates fpkg's. So i was thinking that this could work, but before doing it, id like to see my options here.

Ah, then you would need to unpack `.PAK` with use RE PAK tools and then add language brazil (voice & subtitles) to unpack folder and then repack same time again, then rebuild FPKG, that should work

Can add, or replace? Because i think if i just add Pt-br to a game that doesnt have it, i would have to edit some config file in the game too, not just add, you know, to let the game know it has it. But if i just replace, i imagine i dont need to do anything else.

For example, lets say i dont need Italian, so i peak my Pt-br pack and rename it to Italian and replace the Italian pack for the pt-br renamed italian pack.

Inside the game, i would select Italian, but actually its gonna be Portuguese. Does that make sense?

Yeah, add or replace, because RE Engine is the same as Unreal engine, UE was open source code on Github, as the developer grabbed it and re-built their own engine self.

Of course, it's possible to add a Brazil language port from PC to PS4. Or you can replace one language which is English or Italian, etc. You can use AI bulk heavily to replace every word in one file. Let me know if you find one file and show me the screenshot.

I would recommend first downloading the PC for RE8 cracked game and then unpack .PAK, because PC has supported the Brazilian language, but the PlayStation store says that RE 8 on PS4 is available for the Brazilian language. I can't really confirm, it's still supported.

Im still going to download another RE region. Im gonna test it and come here if any doubts appears. Thank you for your kind help.

Reactions: 윤희지