is there a tutorial for backporting ps4 9.0 games to 7.55 or 6,72?

Publio

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there any tutorial to do so? Tried with different games with no success. I'd like to learn to do it cos there is a series of games in which i am interested in which are not backported.

@cyber1000 @opoisso893 and a few others handle bp. I know a lil but choose not to. I mean we could always use a new backporter if ya handy with the keys if you know what i mean...But I just well. No offense. But do you have what it takes to be a backporter?

@cyber1000 @opoisso893 and a few others handle bp. I know a lil but choose not to. I mean we could always use a new backporter if ya handy with the keys if you know what i mean...But I just well. No offense. But do you have what it takes to be a backporter?
It's a shame that you didn't receive a response, considering how fascinating the subject is.

No, there is no tutorial on how to do it. and I highly doubt anyone will spend their time teaching other people how to do it.

there are many problems.

1) you would need a higher than average understanding how to
2) lots of terminology
3) potent PC
and the " most, hardest, hardestest" thing to get
4) Purchase the keys and or get them elsewhere ( good luck typing it on google and getting them for free and good luck getting them from someone who is willing to share them)

Reactions: ughurjatarja
I moved the thread to the correct section as this is NOT a tutorial but a question