New Style Update - See Now! [v1.1]

Do you like new style re-designed and banner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
관리자 | Admin
Uploader
Modder
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2018
The New Style AyakaLounge!

We eventually saw our forum and design, a system that has since been completely revamped. Doesn't it seem more rejuvenated to you?

We redesigned this forum yesterday and released a new style.

Let's look at what we created in the design and system.

New (Pre-profile page) pop-up:
1716809632881.png

( @Pyrate Hey, I didn't mean to take screenshot of your profile page, but I like your picture :flyingkiss1: )

New resource system page/cover:
1716809834827.png

New banner:
1716809876865.png

Chatbox,
Replies = Black
Mentioned = Green

1716814195989.png

Q: How can I change my style?
A: You can change the style, for example:

1716814077670.png
1716814131268.png

AKL-Komorebi is identical to (Clean), however, the old version is more acquainted with the previous style, while the latter has been totally redesigned. It merely has wallpaper.
image.png

If you like the new look and banner, please vote in this thread poll!

Do you have any ideas about this forum or style? Please leave a remark here. We can debate it and make it better!

Reactions: Paradox and Pyrate
I've been away and at first I thought the website changed completely and not about video games anymore. Who or what is Ayaka?

( @Pyrate Hey, I didn't mean to take screenshot of your profile page, but I like your picture :flyingkiss1: )
Sure, I don't mind. (y)

Feedback on the new look: I wouldn't have strong feelings for it regardless, if it works it works. I do like the new systems and functionality.

I agree with @Acid28 that it doesn't immediately look like the game modding forum I used to be in a few years ago. Perhaps more emphasis on that would fix this. Also I kind of miss the free Palestine banner.

Reactions: 윤희지
I've been away and at first I thought the website changed completely and not about video games anymore. Who or what is Ayaka?
Old doesn't truly resemble or belong to game or modding content. One owner established one old domain for himself, not for me. Because he is no longer working on this site, which I took over years ago, I've decided to use a new name for the domain, meaning Ayaka and Lounge, which will be similar to all discussions that people can find on social media and in this forum if they want to talk about games and modding/tools. We don't need to take a position against pirated content all at once, it'll be boring by now. We want to ensure that anybody may create modding/tools and upload them in this forum for consoles and PC so that they can grow and become as popular as Nexusmods and loverslab.

Sure, I don't mind. (y)

Feedback on the new look: I wouldn't have strong feelings for it regardless, if it works it works. I do like the new systems and functionality.

I agree with @Acid28 that it doesn't immediately look like the game modding forum I used to be in a few years ago. Perhaps more emphasis on that would fix this. Also I kind of miss the free Palestine banner.
Gladly to hear!

Thank you for your honest reply!

Free Palestine banner will be back in a later.

Reactions: Miud and Pyrate
what about [Censored] ?

forum link still has [censored]

will you be rebranding everything?

Last edited by a moderator:
what about [Censored] ?

forum link still has [censored]

will you be rebranding everything?
I don't own that domain, only I have control of this forum.

As explained here,
Old doesn't truly resemble or belong to game or modding content. One owner established one old domain for himself, not for me. Because he is no longer working on this site, which I took over years ago, I've decided to use a new name for the domain, meaning Ayaka and Lounge, which will be similar to all discussions that people can find on social media and in this forum if they want to talk about games and modding/tools. We don't need to take a position against pirated content all at once, it'll be boring by now. We want to ensure that anybody may create modding/tools and upload them in this forum for consoles and PC so that they can grow and become as popular as Nexusmods and loverslab.