nier automata [CUSA04480] CHT5.05

I need the cheat Nier Automata Credits Minigame Unlimited Hit Points to be able to conclude route E in CUSA04480 1.06 thanks for all the possible help hopefully and you can get it to be able to finish all the game's endings :)

and if you can also the trick of infinite life and to be able to activate the berseker mode of A2 in an infinite way:)

thanks to you I achieve the end E works without any problem the trick is a great help for those who want to get that end and can not connect online thanks for sharing a thousand thanks for helping me RoxsasII :)

Reactions: RoxsasII
thanks to you I achieve the end E works without any problem the trick is a great help for those who want to get that end and can not connect online thanks for sharing a thousand thanks for helping me RoxsasII :)
no problem, I'm happy to have been of help ... that ending is essential to complete the game

Reactions: luispipo12
hi infinite HP for the machine you are controlling, that will work with 9S Underground Colosseum Dlc someone help me some tip to know what is the value in life to look for it look for it but I think that the value of life in the robot when handled by 9s is different

maxresdefault.jpg