PS4 Soulcalibur 6 mods for ps4 request

On PS4 is LuxorProto\Config\
On PC is SoulcaliburVI\Config\

Change folder to correct name path and will work on PS4

I tried to port mods from PC to PS4 for Chun-Li's character, but it looks weirder, the same as Kena happens

We would need to learn how to use Swizzle because it is required to run a tool for the PS4 SDK files called orbis-image2gnf.exe to work

Reactions: Dragon1112

I tried to port mods from PC to PS4 for Chun-Li's character, but it looks weirder, the same as Kena happens

We would need to learn how to use Swizzle because it is required to run a tool for the PS4 SDK files called orbis-image2gnf.exe to work
i see thank you

Reactions: 윤희지

hi
i just unpacked the game i couldn't find the config folder so i had to unpack the frsit pak file in LuxorProto using game extractor the problem is i can't repaket aging using the same app which app i should use to repack ???

hi
i just unpacked the game i couldn't find the config folder so i had to unpack the frsit pak file in LuxorProto using game extractor the problem is i can't repaket aging using the same app which app i should use to repack ???
You can download and use FModel: https://fmodel.app/

Reactions: Dragon1112