Help with updating Switch OLED

only1fuego

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hi all,

Been used to jailbreaking business for years with PS3/WII u/APPLE phones Switch V1 ETC , but I Just got my first OLED and finished installing a Chip into an OLED and got atmosphere working no issue.

I updated the sys to V17.0.0 no issues than when I go into the CFW mode I use daybreak to update to V17.0.0 and when I pressed reboot the system it would not load up atmosphere or the switch home screen but instead I would get a fatal error black screen (Press Vol to try again or power to reboot into Hekate)

Prior to updating to V17.0.0 i updated atmosphere so my build would be V16.1.0 AMS 1.6.2E

Anyways I was able to fix this by tweaking SD card settings and some inside Hekate to get the switch downgraded and back running to V16.1.0/AMS 1.6.2E

I think what went wrong is with the V1 switches you have to put into RCM mode and inject the payload of the new Fuse.bin file, but with the OLED no need for a payload injector via PC and I did not insert the new Fusee.bin into the SD card because I could not find the old file, thinking it was okay but it caused the switch to not boot into Atmosphere and or switch homescreen causing the fatal error screen

So my question is prior to trying this process again where is the file location I can put the new Fuse.bin file for the switch OLED to boot into atmonsphere?

Also if anyone think that is my issue or was it something else (Maybe bad firmware 17.0.0? or because I updated the sys nan, or old Fusee.bin being used for a newer version of Atmonsphere?.. or?)

Help/experience is greatly appreciated

Thank you!