PS4 Resident Evil 4 Remake v1.10 [BERSERKER mod] [ plus leon/ashley/ada new costume]

Denzodenzo37

Modder
Modder
회원 | Member
Aug 1, 2021
re4.jpg
Resident Evil 4 Remake v1.10 [BERSERKER mod] [ plus leon/ashley/ada new costume]
FILE INCLUDES
*RE4 BERSERKER MOD [read the note inside the file]

*Leon villain costume change into god of war
*Ashley jocket change into tifa's clothe from FFVII
*Ada Fashion Bikini

*Re pak file for AFR plugin [watch modded warfare for tutorial]

Hello! I hope this is the correct section. I am wondering if you think it's possible to play as Wesker in Re4 remake full story mod? Not in mercenaries but in full game instead of leon

Hello, sorry if the question keeps being asked, I can't find answers anywhere (especially now that google's search engine sucks) but why mods for ada doesn't work in 1.10 and 1.11? I can make them work in previous versions but i can't make it work on separate ways and when I swap Leon with her in the main campaign.
*Using AFR by the way.

Modding for ada wong in v1.10 and 1.11
There is some twist for inserting pak file in a folder to make it work
Post automatically merged:

Instead of "re_chunk_001" you'll need to rewrite it into "re_chunk_002" to work it in v1.10 and v1.11

Last edited:

Instead of "re_chunk_001" you'll need to rewrite it into "re_chunk_002" to work it in v1.10 and v1.11
It worked! I was about to give up, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

so you mean that we have to rename the pak file in the AFR folder or rename the pak files before converting textures?

Last edited:
Rename the re pak file in the afr folder
Thank you so much

Rename the re pak file in the afr folder
So, as you said, I renamed the pak file to re_chunk_002.pak.patch_000.pak and I am sure that I turned on the game plugin and added afr by default, but nothing changed, not even a crash or any error. I think the patch won't start at all, do you have any idea what I should do? Thanks again

Last edited:
DOn't write 000.... it's depends on the pak file from the game...
Example if the last pak file is patch_006 rewrite the pak file into re_chunck_002.pak.patch_007 and so the next one into patch_008

Watch modded warfare for tutorial

Reactions: ThirtySodium
Can I install this patch without berserker mod? But I want all the features in this patch.