What are you currently playing?

Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered on PS4 6.02 for trophy unlock.

Currently playing: Gravity Rush 2 trying to get trophy platinum.

Just finished the story of God of War, now doing the run trophy platinum task. This game is super awesome!

On PS4 Ratchet and Clank,Uncharted 4 and Driveclub.
On PC Gris.

Sweet nothings.

Well I guess Battlefield V and Hitman 2 (Again).

I seldom play anything on anything.

Reactions: 윤희지
Currently I've been focusing my attention on some games: MooMoo.io, Slay.one, Zombs.io, Deeeep.io, Warin.Space, Slither.io and many more. All these games are avaible for playing on my phone at any time and it's rather awesome. Find out more games here http://iospace.games/moomooio

Last edited:
Currently playing: COD: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer on PS4.

Watch Dogs 2 on my PS4 Fat @ FW 5.05 with Project X 1.5.5.

Kindly tell me which link you have downloaded it from, the one i have has bugs, i am almost at the end but some of my in apps has disappeared and i am not able to progress in the story anymore :(

Kindly tell me which link you have downloaded it from, the one i have has bugs, i am almost at the end but some of my in apps has disappeared and i am not able to progress in the story anymore :(
Please... don't talk about piracy or homebrew to this discussion. This is currently playing your game own.

Currently playing: League of Legends on PC.

I'm currently jumping between Far Cry Primal on the PS4, and Yoshi's Crafted World on the Nintendo Switch. It's nice to have a chill and relaxing game like Yoshi's Crafted World to lower the adrenaline rush that comes from hitting some Udam scum in the back of their heads!

My current favorite game is Fortnite.

Last edited:
On PC. It's a whole new experience once i made the jump to the PC version. Once Nioh 2 comes out i'm pretty sure that will take most of my play time.

On PC. It's a whole new experience once i made the jump to the PC version. Once Nioh 2 comes out i'm pretty sure that will take most of my play time.
Well, Overwatch doesn't have a cross-play. I hope they could add cross-play near future or next-gen maybe.

Laptop: Dota 2, Warframe. I don't have much time now. Just login to get daily rewards
Mobile: Minecraft, GTA 5 apk game
If your laptop is gaming, I recommend you to play game popular here,
  1. NieR: Automata
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Friday the 13th: the game
  4. Overwatch
  5. League of legends
  6. OSU!