USA EUR JPN ASIA Permanent Theme Collection v12.11.2022 [887 Permanent Themes |12.9 GB | MEGA]

thanks for your work
Post automatically merged:

thanks

hello i applied cathrine full body theme as a permenant one but it disappears each time when i reset ps4 pro. how can i fix this?

hello i applied cathrine full body theme as a permenant one but it disappears each time when i reset ps4 pro. how can i fix this?
If the theme disapears on reboot then you cannot change it to a permanent one!
As far as I am aware only official themes are permanant...so the custom theme that you have there has been created by somebody in the PS4 community. You can of course create your own unofficial custom themes if you have a JB PS4, but like I mentioned they won't be permanant.
You can put put your PS4 into sleep mode and then come back out of it again later on and the theme will still be active but once you power the console down it will be lost until you boot up your JB PS4, load goldHEN and re-apply the theme.

Reactions: Injam
Apologies for reviving an old question, I saw someone asked this but it was in 2018. Is there any way yet to bypass the "The same content has already been installed. Do you want to continue installing?" cause I'm insane and want to install all of them. I tried using pkg-merge to merge the fixes into the main file but it just gives me CE-35659-8.

Reactions: FELIPEANG