USA EUR JPN ASIA Permanent Theme Collection v12.11.2022 [887 Permanent Themes |12.9 GB | MEGA]

Merci :) Anybody knows how to install multple pkg without having the yes/no prompt every single time?...
Go to debug settings then go to install package from the next step select " install all " from the very first option where you see all your pkgs which are stored in the usb disk or drive connected to your jail broke ps4.

i didnt ask "how do you bulk install files"... the yes/no overwrite on 300 fpkg is annoying (which happen with the fixs for permanents) and i was wondering if there is a way to bypass it....tx anyway

Does anyone have the theme of assassins creed syndicate big ben dynamic? or does anyone know any way I can get that theme? Thank you to whoever did not ignore

Reactions: Mbomai
i didnt ask "how do you bulk install files"... the yes/no overwrite on 300 fpkg is annoying (which happen with the fixs for permanents) and i was wondering if there is a way to bypass it....tx anyway
Oh I see, AFAK there is no way to bypass the yes/no prompt. It is due to that we currently have only one way to install fpkgs but when we get any cfw (don't know when it's gonna happen) for ps4 then we could have features like bypassing these prompts and other cool features as well.

Oh I see, AFAK there is no way to bypass the yes/no prompt. It is due to that we currently have only one way to install fpkgs but when we get any cfw (don't know when it's gonna happen) for ps4 then we could have features like bypassing these prompts and other cool features as well.
Yup thats what i thought :( maybe in the near future, or not lol im guessing spring next year tho I HOPE :D

Themes Collection v11.26.2018
330 Permanent Themes
4.55 GB (4,887,100,889 bytes)
Hosts: MEGA, ZiPPYSHARE

Download (Base64/MEGA & ZiPPYSHARE):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
sorry but all new to this matters .... how can i download this wonderful collection please

THANKSSSSS...
ITS TOO MUCH BEAUTIFULL THEMES WORKED ON HEN 5.05 THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

Reactions: cruel
i download it then when i instal it some was being added as an addon no a theme, can someone help me ?